Tuesday, April 20, 2004

I fell asleep at midnight.

Now, at eight, I am awake.

Has the world gone mad?

* * * * * * *

I have been ravenous lately. My appetite is always hearty but lately I've been devouring everything in sight. Every time I sit down to eat I feel like I haven't eaten all day (which is true when I have breakfast, but not any other time.)

* * * * * *

Why am I up so early? Oh, right. I'm going to apply for that job. The one where I'll be using powerful acids to break down alloys and separate them into their component parts so I can recover the desired metals.

It could be interesting; I've never done any work like that before.

If nothing else, the 6 pm to 6 am work shift that is a standard at this place will surely make the rest of my life more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.