Saturday, March 20, 2004

Against my better judgment, I saw Dawn of the Dead last night. The only showing that wasn't sold out was the 12:30 am one. What better time to catch some zombies?

I enjoyed the movie, but it wasn't as good as I had hoped it would be. It lacked a lot of the wit that made the original so good. And I didn't wet myself in terror, which some might say is a good thing.

I just got home from work. I took some cold medicine after the movie got out around 2:30. Then I couldn't fall asleep. Curse you, Day-Quil! I read The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath for a while. I'm thoroughly enjoying it. But then, I haven't gotten to the parts that send everyone who reads it into a spiraling depression.

Miguel has disappeared somewhere for a few days; I forget exactly where. I'm not going to lie, it's kind of nice not finding the soy milk left out all the time.

Donaldo got back to his unit safely.

Luis posted.

My niece and I shared a sandwich. I didn't think she would like spinach, tomato, and cheese, but she kept coming back for more.

I still have a lot of homework to do before school starts back up. I know I'm not alone on that, though.

Oh, right. Taxes. I should do my taxes.

And I think I have to renew my registration on my car. After I get the emissions test.

I kinda sorta started writing a story. We'll see how it goes.

I haven't seen most of the people I regularly see all week. I kinda miss 'em.

And now it is that most wonderful of times...

Nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.