Saturday, November 01, 2003

The body knows.

Even when you try to utterly destroy it, the body knows what you're up to.

Drunken blogging 102.

Your physical self is not as dumb as you are. Despite cramming it full of various bottom shelf liquors, it will not relent and let you succumb to the sweet realm of sleep.

Oh no. It will make sure that even when that side of the bathtub is feeling the comfortablest, you will have to spend 20 minutes dry heaving.

Is it a fluke that heaven and heaving are so similarly constructed? No. Knowing you're alive and that something is happening to make sure things stay that way is a good feeling. As close as i can get to God, probably.

Oh, lord Renal System, I thank thee for filtering the toxins from my body, and in doing so causing me great torment, but ultimately ridding me of evil cheap plastic bottle vodka.

Amen.

Well, it has been a while since I have posted drunk. I used to do it all the time. What happened?

I'll tell youwhat happened. I became an L-7 square.

This is how I write drunk, I'll admit it.

I owe great thanks to Kiki, who got me home safely.

I owe great thanks to brian Y., who made sure I threw up enough and got pictures of it.

I hurt immmesely. But it's okay.

I have nowhere to go but up. My STOmach is no longer trying to leap out of mhy body. I managed to get my contact lenses out.

I had a good time. I enjoyed myself. I forgot that no matter how dumb I try to be, my body will still bail me out by not letting me fall asleep against the cool porcelain of hte bathtub.

It will make me suffer, and I will thank it at the end.

The body knows.

I didn't decide at any point that it would have the final say, but it does.

Proof=me not dead. Although, my friends had a lot to do with that.

Alchohol is dangerous. I have nearly died because of it much more than anyone I know has nearly died of anything else.

Good old body.

Sabrina is great. I talked to her for a while. She was a white tiger.

Dan and Eric were hilarious in their Buttercup and Bubbles costume.

Donovan in his Blossom costume made me drink water so that I would at least have something to throw up. Very nice.

Like the friend who spots you a 20 in Vegas so you would at least have something to lose.

Joey was funny.

Erin was cute, but disapppeared. I still don't know what happened to her.

My brother was looking good in his battle cow suit, but he was in need of a battle ax.

"They get the job done."

Goodnight, it's almost seven. my normal bedtime. But I"m usually not fighting sickness at this hour.

GOodnight.

Don't cheat your body.

It'll know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.