Saturday, October 11, 2003

Why I Love My Friends:

Because of conversations like this one, a discussion of achieving life goals:

a humble monki: I think I've made it through another castle, another Bowser. still no princess, but I got through it none the less. Let's see, that would put me at level 3-1.

AlwaysEphemeral: The level with the dark background, yeah.

a humble monki: Yeah. I'm pretty sure the levels get tougher as I progress. They take more time and thought.

AlwaysEphemeral: They can't take more time. You only get 300 seconds.

a humble monki: Right, but you use more of that 300 seconds. You can't just fly through the level jumping over everything.

AlwaysEphemeral: Excellent point. I'm going to put that in my video game analogy library.

Why I'm Copping Out And Just Posting A Conversation:

See Previous Post.


* * * * * *

G.Advice:

Jogging in sandals is a bad idea. And even if you weren't the one who came up with the bad idea, going along with it amounts to pretty much the same thing.

A pitcher of Fat Tire, a turkey sandwich, and a long work-out isn't everybody's idea of a rockin' Saturday night. But you don't need everybody. All you need is one good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.