Thursday, October 16, 2003

Enter The Guillermo

dra
You are Form 5, Dragon: The Weaver.

"And The Dragon separated the virtuous from
the sinful. He tore his eyes from his sockets
and used them to peer into the souls of those
on trial to make a judgment. He knew that
with endless knowledge came endless
responsibility."


Some examples of the Dragon Form are Athena
(Greek), St. Peter (Christian), and Surya
(Indian).
The Dragon is associated with the concept of
intelligence, the number 5, and the element of
wood.
His sign is the crescent moon.

As a member of Form 5, you are an intelligent and
wise individual. You weigh options by looking
at how logical they are and you know that while
there may not always be a right or wrong
choice, there is always a logical one. People
may say you are too indecisive, but it's only
because you want to do what's right. Dragons
are the best friends to have because they're
willing to learn.


Which Mythological Form Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


Excellent, a dragon. Very mystical. Very deep.

Heh heh, my element is wood.

Kill Guill

I met my archnemesis again today.

At Mesa Community College, there is a desk. But this is no ordinary desk. It is specifically designed for a wheelchair and has a handicapped symbol on it.

But that's not all it has. Painted in capital letters on the desk are the words "DO NOT REMOVE."

It somehow found it's way into my Italian classroom.

Cursed desk.

The reason I dislike it so intensely is simple. People don't ever remove it.

The last time I saw it was last semester, and it was just stuck in some random corner of a hall. For the entire semester. It just sat there unused. And I had a nagging suspicion that I knew the reason.

It said "DO NOT REMOVE."

And I don't think people realize that it would say that no matter where it was. I could stick that desk in the middle of the street and it would still proclaim loudly in blue letters "DO NOT REMOVE." And I don't think people would.

Hell, I probably wouldn't.

Just the other day I was visiting my little cousins and they live in an apartment complex. As I'm driving through the complex, I come upon a tire sitting in the middle of the road. Not lying in the road, mind you. It was set up on it's edge, a big fat "O" such as you might throw a football through at a state fair to win a prize.

I just drove around it and kept an eye out for the other three.

But my archnemesis desk was in my class. And I fear it's there to stay. Unless...I paint over the "DO NOT." Yes, that will show that desk. It will spend the rest of it's existence constantly being removed.

Heh heh.

Guillermo - 1, Desk - 0.

Frequently Commented Comments

I've again been asked (informed, rather) that the my comment section's title of "Climbing up the wall" does not make sense.

I believe it does. I took it from the Radiohead song of the same name. When someone comments, there is "1 (person) climbing up the walls." When there are two comments, there are "2 (people) climbing up the walls.)

It's funny that since a commenting system is usually just a somewhat generic pluralization of something like "Shout-out(s)", "Battle-Cry(s), "Comment(s)", people usually just accept it. I'm certain that if I had titled my comments "Wuzza McWuzza(s)" there would have been less confusion than there was with what I tried to do.

At least I can find solace in the fact that most of the time Blog-Out is down anyway and I don't have to worry about people getting it at all.

Hmm... "Battle-Cry(s)." I like that, even if it's still incorrect to pluralize it by just adding an "s".

In Gurg Medical News:

I've been experiencing an odd pain in my lower abdomen, on my right side.

I only mention this because if it happens to be my appendix getting over-zealous, it could burst and I could be rendered unconscious. In that case, it is important that those around me be aware that it might be that so that if I do randomly fall to the floor and do not get up after the laughter dies down it may be a good idea to get me to a hospital.

Of course, it could be nothing. Perhaps it is psychosomatic. Or maybe it's just too much pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.