Thursday, September 11, 2003

Have you met my older/oldest brother, Miguel? I know I've mentioned him before. He's an interesting person. He always felt like the outsider in our family. But then, so did my younger brother. And my younger sister. And just the other day, my youngest brother, Luis, shouted at my mom that "No one understands me!"

I guess I was the only one that felt normal. How ironic.

But his rantings might amuse you. They certainly amuse me.

And after understanding that I lived with this guy for almost my entire life, I might make a little more sense. But don't get your hopes up.

Jay Doty, an old friend of my brother Donaldo and of the family, said not too long ago: "I've known you Lopez's for years and I still don't have a single one of you figured out!"

I personally believe it's because there's not a whole lot to figure out.

But if you can unravel these puzzling posts, you may have a shot at it.

And keep in mind that words are meant to be played with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.