Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Tim Say's" What up, baby?"

Tim say's, Go to town Alecia,"
As I lay here peaceully at three in the morning,

I'm here in Alecia's room listening to her makeout with some guy, Jamie, I think, and I am just doing what I thought I should do and be that asshole friend and keep her from doing something that she would regret and Icompletly realize that I am very limited in my power to do so.

The force is very stronge in this one...

it is not the most conformting thouhg at times to know that you did your brdy and absolutely failed. Know that I tried, all of you.

She is young yet, I would forgive her if I were you.

Alecia should hav been a man..

"brian Haller" "For sure."

Final though from Brian H: " Don't forget, love another, each other,especially when one anothers drunk. (Enter Background moan from Alecia)

Frm Gurg: ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.