Wednesday, June 11, 2003

This is incredibly long overdue...it is an odd feeling to owe so much to just one man. But that man is DC Pierson. This eloquent contemporary of mine has spearheaded many of the finer points of life's condition's before I could even raise up my shaft.

Now that I've made an awkward referrence to medieval weaponry, I shall continue.

Blasted barley and hops, together you are a winning combination that does indeed conquer all. I am quite drunk, even at this late hour. And I am not of the soundest mind and my babblings should reflect me as such. Having said that...

She's baaaaaack. Her contract is over and she is back in the (480). What's a Gurg to do?
Perhaps just gently trace the scars upon my skin.

I don't think that I will do this again too often. Link others, that is. Maybe I'm just being cantankerous, but I don't like making things too easy for you. I'm not saying that you have to care. But on the ever-decreasing chance that you do care, I know that you will find out what you need to know. As for me, I will be just fine.



I do not mean to discourage any of you that are currently seeking a degree, but Joshua Crohn adds quite an important perspective. Well, it gave me a lot to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.