Saturday, June 07, 2003

On The Finer Points Of Being Vague

I have found that the one of the worst things a friend can do is tell you what you want to hear.

And I don't want to hear what I want to hear.

So I guess what I'm trying to do is present information in a way that provides a decent overview and encourages less-biased feedback. I also try to find a happy medium between the relevant information and the information I feel comfortable sharing. I don't remember planning it that way, but someone pointed out that the list below seemed to be in order from most specific to vaguest. I assumed that I started writing with the situation I felt most comfortable writing about and used that momentum to move on to the less comfortable subject matter.

This over-analysis has been brought to you by Gurg.
Over-analysis. Anytime.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.