Monday, May 05, 2003

Miss Dana Pompa always finds the most interesting things...

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful)Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)High
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very High
Level 7 (Violent)Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)High

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

There are a couple of things I'm not too clear on:

So do all the high scores mean I did well?

Whose idea was it to throw all the "lustful" people together in the same place? Apparently I am rubbing elbows with the likes of Cleopatra and Helen of Troy. Yeah, that'll teach me.

Why is the Pope here, and why does he keep making googly eyes at me?

My final query is to you, Dear Reader. Will I be seeing you in Hell?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.