Monday, August 16, 2021

Hello! How are you? I'm good, thank you. I've been having a wild time. Four whole days off and I went to see The Suicide Squad, which was good, and I went to The Undertow, which was a great time. Now I'm back at work and doing the thing where I try to catch up with everything. 

There's a lot I have to learn about this video game streaming stuff. Probably should have spent more time checking that out on my time off. I did a little. Slowly but surely. It's like leveling up any RPG character. Unlock new abilities and figure out how they work with previous abilities. Can't try to do too much at once on your first play-through or you can get stuck with things you don't want.

I've been feeling pretty good though, overall. Like my beloved bamboo, I am growing in unusual directions, but still growing.

Wrap a little twine around it and everything should straighten out eventually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.