Tuesday, May 25, 2021

And now we return. To what? To the discoteca. 

Yesterday, I used the power of math to attempt to improve my life. I used a tape measure to ensure that my treadmill was the correct distance from the wall, that is, not askew. It raises up and down when I use it, and in doing so shifts slightly over time. I have long suspected that when it gets too offset it causes more pain in my knees and feet since I'm walking at a slight angle.

After walking on my newly-mathed treadmill yesterday, I feel no pain in my knees or feet this morning. This is only corollary evidence, not causal, but it's a good sign. My little victories.

My buddy Ryan is having a bachelor party in a cabin in the woods. Hopefully we don't awaken any ancient evils and have to battle elder gods for the fate of humanity. I was promised whiskey tasting. 

Perhaps a cigar. I don't remember if I like cigars. They're a kind of evil?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.