Thursday, May 03, 2018

Oh the dreams I've dreamed! Railroads and trains, riding horseback on the plains, cities of spiral towers.

Done tapering off my old medication. I think I like this new stuff. I've heard some anecdotes about medications losing their efficacy when a person goes off them and then tries to go back on later. Like some magical mental antibody kicks in.

Arizona school teachers are ending their strike. Just in time for Pizza Friday! I've missed seeing the twins every morning. A preview of things to come, or a reminder of things that were.

Things I should do: Get new contact lenses. Get my cracked windshield replaced. Tune up my car's AC for the coming summer hellscape. Organize my closet. Mix up some more cement. Dig a few more holes.

Look up once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.