Tuesday, December 05, 2017

Walking a lot. Not much else. The office is bustling today. Difficult to concentrate with all these lives swirling around me. Need my sensory deprivation suit, aka my winter coat and those horse blinders.

Tom Waits on the Pandora station. Grim and jaunty, just how I like it. 

Went to the online Random Word Generator. The words it gave me are as follows: crutch, approximation, vast, geometry, elbow, amoebic.

Reminds me of story cubes. 

Crutch. I've got one of those. Sometimes I think I'm mostly an elaborate exoskeleton of crutches around one working limb. 

Approximation. Everyone is an approximation. People have too many dimensions for us to sort them easily, so we flatten them out, prop them up. Organized and unknowable.

Vast. It's all vast. We are made of oceans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.