Thursday, July 10, 2008




This is my impression of the telecommunications companies that received retroactive immunity for illegally helping our President spy on Americans.

I guess if I wanted to be crude, I could say that this is my impression of the President as Civil Liberties goes down on him. And do I want to be crude? Oh yes. I'm pretty irked that corporations that break laws affecting millions of people get off without punishment and yet I affect one particular asshole by fire-bombing his car and I'm the criminal here?

What kind of a country is this?

My final caption suggestion is "Senate Accidentally Grants Gurg Retroactive Immunity For All Future Crimes".

Witnesses quoted him as saying "Woo-hoo! I'm gonna drill for oil on the lawn of the White House!"

A source close to Gurg expressed concern, stating "The last time he said that he just firebombed someone's car."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.