Wednesday, September 27, 2006



Imagine this:

A majestic, booming symphony of some glorious music and a delighted Guillermo raising his arms towards the heavens as he shouts, "At last! At last! At last!"

I have to imagine it too; I can't do it right now. I am in the computer lab at school and they don't allow music, majestic or otherwise.

But the display dramatise is unnecessary in my heart for Slashdot has just informed me that what I've been waiting for since I first read about "electronic ink" has arrived:

The portable reader.

I can carry a virtual library with me everywhere I go. Mwahahaha.

I haven't bought it yet, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to. Who really needs an iPod, anyway?

In other news, I got the symbol for hydrogen tattooed on my right shoulder after my statistics class. What are the odds of that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.