Thursday, December 29, 2005

For the sake of cabdrivers everywhere, it is fortunate that DC will turn 21 only once .

For my sake, as well, since two of the four people with whom I left the bar ended up throwing up at my house. Only one of those two made it to the toilet. I am glad that I am not the petty sort of person that will forever keep track and bear a grudge to people that have vomited on my bedroom carpet (three, three people have done so.)

I was not very intoxicated when I arrived home that night because earlier that evening I had decided to cease and desist all activities that bring me any kind of joy, including heavy drinking. I make this decision about every two months or so with varying degrees of success. In this case, I had made the decision after already consuming a pitcher of seven-and-seven thus I was very determined to stick to it this time.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.