Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Kermit wins the prize for uncovering my gluttonous side! While I greatly admire Ol' Franklin (I'm reading his autobiography right now) and I do understand the benefits of healthy eating, I don't think he or I put that maxim to action very often.

Now for the promised prize.

The prize is...another quote! This one comes to us from a source far less removed in time and space, if perhaps not reality.

Luis, Beth, and I went to the Phoenix Zoo this Saturday. After a fun-filled afternoon of kettle korn eating, paddle-boat paddling, and careening madly about on a two-person passenger bike with Luis screaming in the back, we all made our weary way home. In the car I asked Luis, "So what was your favorite animal?"

"The elephant," Luis said.


"Why is the elephant your favorite?"

"Because he wouldn't tell us where the zebras were."

the cheat
The Cheat. You are evil and you are constantly
causing trouble. Strangely, you never get
blamed for it and you're very popular, probably
cuz you're so gosh darn cute. Rules were meant
to be broken, right?


What HomeStarRunner Character are you? (pictures)
brought to you by Quizilla

3 comments:

  1. "You're the King of Town. You have some sheep, but you mainly just eat. You'll eat ANYTHING. You're a sweet little old man, you kind of remind me of santa clause." Sweet, I always knew the King of Town was the coolest! I don't really have sheep, yet, but geese and rabbits? Yes sir! And right now I'm eating enchiladas con mole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are StrongBad. You hate everyone, especially
    HomeStar. Your e-mails and prank calls are
    hilarious. You're my favorite character. You
    try to be evil, but sorry, being shirtless with
    boxing gloves just isn't scary. Don't worry
    what everone else thinks because hey, they are
    all "crap for brains".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also the King of Town. I thought I'd be more menacing than that.

    ReplyDelete

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.