Saturday, December 13, 2003

I'm pretty sure that's it for Audblog. For me, I mean.

I will not rob anyone that reads me of the ability to skim down the page when I get boring, stop making sense, or become too drunk to type properly.

It's just common courtesy.

* * * *

Speaking of work, I guess I have been looking particularly young tonight. Most of the people I work with are younger than me. But I've been told I act like a big kid.

As we all turned in our paperwork at the end of the day, I was asked,

"Wait, so how old are you?"

"I am 21 years old, which means I'll be having a lot more fun tonight than any of you," I said with a grin.

I heard someone behind me laugh and say, "Now that's real."

* * * * *

More Obscure-Work-References-To-Old-Cartoons Humor:

Potential blood donor: "I can't donate, I'm taking autobiotics."

Me: "Oh, okay. You'll be eligible to donate after you've been off them for three days." (But thinking:) "Oh are your Decepticons flaring up again?"

* * * * *

I'm taking Luis to see a play today. It's "A Christmas Carol," a play that has a special place in my heart. After today, I should be able to whittle away a couple of those requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.