Monday, April 12, 2021

Feel like I've been moodier than usual. Disrupted, maybe. Because I'm trying to do more social stuff, maybe? Went to a baptism for my nieces on Sunday but I didn't go to the gathering afterward. Turn down free food? Very suspect. 

Walked for a bit, but not as long as I usually do. Skipped walking on Saturday too. 

Something is knocked loose. Gotta knock it back into place. 

Now I'm listening to Arcade Fire. Oh, how I loved them. Headphone music. 

You better look out below!

What is it, then? Sleep? Nothing unusual in the past week, according to my smartwatch. Too much garlic? Not enough garlic? 

Lack of vitamin C? I bought a Key lime pie, that should have some vitamin C in it. Vitamin C is very important for holding scar tissue together, and I have many many many scars. 

Better eat a little more of this dried fruit just in case.

Maybe I'm not drinking enough water. Unlikely, but possible, given the warming weather. 

I was talking to my nephews about doppelgangers, and I reminded that that once you figure out someone is a doppelganger, the most important thing is to not let them realize you know, but to try to trick them into revealing the location of the person they're replacing. Their monster hunter training continues to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.