Friday, April 09, 2021

What does it mean to be human? Firstly, it means you ask questions like that. Introspective stuff. 

That's about it. 

Am I some kind of music? Are there walls around my existence that I cannot see? Who am I when I am asleep? 

Should I be hunting or gathering? Agriculture though, yeah?

There's a lot to think about. 

Donaldo's kids are getting baptised on Sunday. Been a long time since I've been to a church. There isn't going to be a whole Mass, just the dunking-in-water bit. Then afterwards, food. Should be nice to see everyone. Feel like most of us are vaccinated. Although, not against airborne super-AIDS. 

Note to self: go to hardware store and buy a rake. Maybe that will protect me from diseases...somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.