Wednesday, April 07, 2021

Failings. My mind turns to failings. Failing to be obsessed. It is bad when one thing becomes two. At the moment, I'm not obsessed with anything. I have many interests, but almost none I would be willing to pursue while suffering more than mild discomfort. 

And there's my paranoia about interesting things that require money. Like the fun things a person can do to their home. If they want to put a bunch of money into it. I would like solar panels, and Tesla batteries to store power, and an on-demand water heater, and super insulation, and lots of shade. I want a home that a Fremen wouldn't completely disdain. 

Lumber prices are skyrocketing at the moment. That will curb my desire to attempt to build anything elaborate. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.