Monday, March 15, 2021

Dreamed of Watson L. Dog. We were driving in a car with Kelly at the wheel. Watson was sitting in the front seat. I got annoyed because I hate when dogs sit in the front seat, for safety reasons. I pulled him into the back seat, where I was sitting, and held him and petted him. It was nice. Watson gave me a look that said "Really, you're worried about this right now?" That's when I realized he was dead and I was dreaming. Still, it was nice. 

Silly mutt.

This weekend was uneventful, except for the rain. Rain is always worth remarking on here. The nephews and I watched Aliens (1986) and they enjoyed it. This was the regular cut, not the special edition. From what I've read about the special edition, I think I'd prefer the original. There's a scene with the colony before it's attacked, and I prefer the space marines arriving and, like me, having no idea what to expect. Those moments happen often in life, where a person is trying to figure out what's normal and what isn't. 

The AZ Tiki Oasis is coming up. It's a Tiki convention. I've never been to one and since it's a pandemic year I'm sure it won't be a typical event. I was shopping around for appropriate attire and I came to the conclusion that while I like the aesthetic, I don't like wearing the stuff. I was looking at Hawaiian shirts, and didn't want to wear them. I even looked at some Cthulhu-inspired fez hats, which I really liked but then I remembered I don't like wearing hats. Still, it might be worth getting for the Con. I could wear my suits, and then slap on the fez. Bingo-bango, it's an outfit. Then maybe some short-shorts and animal t-shirt for the luau. Bam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.