Friday, March 19, 2021

Do I, at times, despair? Yes, sort of. I hold my despair like a crappy tattoo of a werewolf fighting a unicorn. It's there, it's not going anywhere, and while I can't get rid of it, it doesn't seem to be getting any worse. 

If I had a month off, I might stop taking my medication and see what happens. So very curious. 

Travel back into the psychological past.

I don't know. I'm not unhappy with my brain now. I'm just curious. Trying to remember how I used to think. Maybe it's like trying to remember when I was in really good shape. Everything was easier? I have been pushing my exercise regimen to slightly more than I feel I can handle when I noticed I wasn't struggling at the end like I used to. 

I've probably told this old army story about how I was mistakenly placed in the fastest running group "A Group!" and I'm pretty sure I was not among the fastest. Still, there I was. I managed to not "fall out" so I guess it worked out.

My knee still likes to remind me it isn't entirely happy with me from time to time. Hey, join the club, knee. Join the club.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.