Thursday, February 18, 2021

Woo! Still feeling pretty well during the targeted re-writing of my mRNA. I was a little less energetic yesterday. I walked for an hour, not my usual two. Maybe it's a reaction to the vaccine. Maybe I didn't sleep well the night before. Maybe I'm just lazy. 

I'll try again today. See how I feel. My legs do feel ever-so-slightly sore, almost a restlessness. 

What else am I feeling...is it hope? That soon I'll be able to strut around with my vaccination card tucked into the brim of my hat like those old-tymey press guys? What a scoop!

I'll still wear my mask because I like my mask. The guilt I feel about going out will be lessened at least. 

Can't wait to go to Undertow again. 

I hung up some white, gauzy curtains outside on the back patio. It's been windy and I spent some time standing in the backyard in my big black pea coat and watched them billow and dance. One of them has holes torn in it from where the puppies chewed it. I like that too. Halloween-ish. Makes the house seem alive. Now to paint arcane symbols on them and freak out the neighbors. Mwahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.