Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Taking a Tuesday off in my work week has messed me up. It was worth it. My shoulder is sore from my vaccination. Tender to the touch. No other symptoms of an allergic reaction. I regret that I never got tested for antibodies before. Out of curiosity, purely. Perhaps I had no antibodies, suggesting my hermit-skills worked and I avoided exposure entirely. Perhaps I did have antibodies, and now that I've had the first of the two doses my immunity might be slightly higher. Or that having no reaction to this first shot is a good sign. Friends of mine have had reactions to the second shot after having no reaction the first, as in mild flu-like symptoms for a day or two. This suggest they are now having a learned immune response from the first shot. I'll see what happens after my next shot. If I do have a bout of sluggishness, maybe I didn't get exposed before my first shot.

Who knows. Only the all-mighty Atheismo. Time to put some more cashews on their shrine. Gods love cashews.

I did do my usual walking routine yesterday, and that went fine. 

Then I was attacked by a monster. Probably mad because I didn't put any cashews on its shrine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.