Thursday, January 07, 2021

Note To Self: Get pocket sized chopsticks so I can eat powdery snacks without suffering from cheese fingers. Tweezers might work, but that would be weird. 

I'm thinking of changing the name of one of my dogs. Mabel is wild and cuddly, and I think she deserves a name that invokes the idea that she is cute but also a pain in the ass. Mabel is from the cartoon Gravity Falls. What about Rory? Like Rory Calhoun, that famous stander-upon-two-legs. The name Rory means "red-haired king" so it seems more like a male name, however Gilmore Girls has a female character named Rory I think, or was that a nickname? I've already done one Google search for Rory, and I'll be damned if I does another'n.

Follow-up Note To Self: I have regular-sized chopsticks at home, just bring a pair to work for all my snacking needs. 

One google search I did earlier today was "Allergies or Covid?" The winter here in the desert comes with high pollution advisories because the cooler air doesn't carry away the smog as well. I usually get throat irritation (kind of like a sore throat but without a cough) and itchy eyes. My temperature is normal, no digestive issues, I still taste and smell things, and I've felt a little weaker during my workout but also I didn't lift last week. Probably fine.

Note To Self: If dying, come back and edit this post to say I knew I had it all along and I just refused to live in fear. Ooh, other note to self; if someone's being a jerk and saying not to live in fear just blandly tell them "Oh, I don't live in fear because my depression gives me no desire to live, and so I don't fear death." And then just stare deep into their eyes like I'm trying to see into their soul and see what fear actually looks like until they change the subject or go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.