Thursday, January 07, 2021

A normal day. I dreamed last night, that I was delivered a large pallet of assorted Amazon returns and I was told I could repair them and send them back for money. I wasn't alone; there was a group of us and some people were pulling out the more expensive items that they knew how to fix. During the dream, I distinctly remember thinking that something like this probably exists.

I'm almost certain it's possible to make bulk purchases of Amazon returns that the company decides they can't resell for some reason. Or maybe not even the company per se, because it's a vast network of resellers. It doesn't sound that bad really, if I was in a super workshop that had everything ever and I could pick random items and learn how to repair them. 

It has many of the things I like. Agency, new problems with no clear solutions, and nothing will probably die if I mess up. 

I also dreamed of my friend Katherine from middle school. Been a long time since I thought of middle school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.