Tuesday, November 07, 2017

What a ride!

Saw Thor: Ragnarok on Sunday. Delightful. I also took Monday off and got an MRI on my knee. You can really feel the magnetic field! Or I imagined I could feel it. It's an extremely loud machine, and was probably just vibrating as my lower half was engulfed by the massive gray device, like being stuck in the blowhole of a whale. A magnety, robot whale.

I also saw my ENT. Going to get my septum un-deviated. And my tonsils removed. Doctor says I'll be in horrible agony for a couple weeks. I did not say "There are many types of pain, and the physical is but one," but just smiled wryly.

Probably get that done in January. I expect I'll be less haughty about it when I can't eat ice cream because it's too painful. But until then, I will haught it like t'is hot, verily.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.