Wednesday, November 08, 2017

This new medication is working. I can tell by my increased productivity at work and my decreased desire to write. "I can give you the ability to accomplish your daily tasks," it says. "All it will cost is your ability to dream."

Jokes on you, medication; I still dream a little.

And I'm still training to fight, even though I don't fight anymore. 

My grey stallion rests...

Part of me was hoping that these pills would work no better than the others. The part of me that doesn't like paying for the increased cost. It's a lot more. I've developed an ingenious test: If, after a month, I'm still able to rationalize not paying so much for brain pills, then clearly these more expensive/effective ones are not working well enough to justify the cost.

In your face, brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.