Thursday, November 09, 2017

Helped Remy with his math homework. It went well. Made me feel like I could actually learn to math like a normal person. Someday, perhaps.

The placebo effect is wearing off.

What's been going on? Feeling like I'm in stasis. Waiting. For what, I do not know. Maybe for profound inspiration to lead me to my true calling. Or maybe waiting to accrue vacation time. Why not both?

I have a day off on Monday. I'm going to celebrate Schmeteran's Eve, the holiday involving prancing, grilled meat, and several naps.

Washing dogs and doing their laundry is also on the menu. Gotta have clean dogs, for winter snuggling.

Some part of me feels like I'm supposed to learn how to plant clover. Not actual grass, because I refuse to do any landscaping on a matter of principle. The principle is that I don't like it. No, clover for the backyard so the dogs have something pleasant for their paws. And track in less dirt. After they go outside, they have decided that it is their sacred duty to immediately leap onto my bed to make sure it's still there.

It usually is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.