Monday, September 23, 2024

Alone, not listless

It occurs to me that I've never lived alone before. Took me a few weeks to realize. Sometimes I'm a little slow to figure things out. 

I will have a roommate, eventually. For the moment, it's just me and the mutts. 

I don't...feel alone. Probably having the dogs helps.

I do like having an idea of how I want things and just...putting them that way. 

I haven't changed too much yet. I've got some ideas about custom bookshelves. I spent a few hours setting up my writing desk. It's a legit letter-writing desk. It's not great as a computer desk but that's what it is now; get with the times, desk. My handwriting is terrible anyway. 

I'm not writing at the desk now. Because that would make sense and well, that's just not where we're at right now. 

Probably the reason I don't feel too different is because most of my family is still on this block. I should go visit my younger brother. Yell at him for not selling me his Toyota 4Runner. 

It's for the best. I'm happy with my hybrid. I forget that I always wanted a hybrid. It seems strange that I finally have one. Maybe I should go up North and visit friends. Flagstaff is probably not too cold, yet. 

I don't like the cold very much. Well, it's not my preference. 

Most of the ocean is cold, I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, topic suggestions, and your vote for worst sentence can be made here: