Friday, May 28, 2021

I am running out of time, it feels like. Byproduct of being so busy at work. Starts to leach into the outside. Perhaps I can channel this emotional effluence and sluice out something useful. What I'm tired of is being passive. 

No, what I'm tired of is not creating things. Disorder, disorganization, dissonance. A little chaos is fine; it's the clutter I can't stand.

Things might get interesting here if I don't figure out this prescription thing between my doctor and the pharmacy. Each is saying the other isn't sending what they need. I can probably get a way with a few days without but I'll probably have to tape my mouth shut so I don't grump at everyone.

Long weekend coming up, so I will enjoy it while it lasts. 

Twitch streaming? I'm still doing that. I don't think anybody watches me, but I do like having the ability to record my gameplay and pull clips of wacky moments. Not that I have, or will but I like that the option exists. 

Going out to dinner tonight with some old friends. How delightful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.