Monday, April 19, 2021

Busy day at the office. Missed my first break. Had a bunch of compliance stuff to take care of. It was good though. Some things I didn't really know how to do, so I had to remind myself that this is what it's like to be a kid when you're constantly being instructed to do things that you've never done before, and then of course the adults get mad because they're not doing it exactly the way the adults would prefer, so how would I do now, if I were a kid?

Decently, it seems. 

Now I need to take that attitude back into the warehouse here and finish up that stuff I probably should have done last week. I've worked warehouse jobs before, so this is more of re-awakening of old skills. None of this stuff even requires a fork lift.

Easy.

The bamboo was planted in our backyard on Saturday. I hope it survives. I enjoy the way it sways in the breeze. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.