Friday, March 05, 2021

There is, perhaps, some measure of success in how much time one has to devote their mind to that which they wish to think about. My day consists mostly of using my mind-juice towards thinking about work stuff, and then finding moments to not think about work stuff. 

Then there's some of the more mundane activities that don't really require much thinking at all, and I can run through them without giving them my full focus. I wouldn't say my mind is free. More like my mind is idling, or coasting out of gear.

I've been thinking about greyhounds. Watching videos of greyhounds playing in snow, running in parks. I do like to watch them run.

Some military jets flew by today. I'm by an airport so I hear regular jets all the time. The military jets have a distinctive roar that is almost a shriek. 

Takes me back to the days of throwing bags at the airport. So loud. So very loud. Now that was an interesting gig. Did rather remind me of the military. 

Back to mind mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.