Friday, February 05, 2021

"A life without loss is a life without love." From a video game, Senua's Sacrifice. I would add "A life without trust is a life without friendship."

Don't know why I would add that, but apparently I did.

Work today started out a little rough. I read a lot of medical documentation, and the kids with issues always get to me. 

At least when I checked my credit score today, it was good. Hooray. 

Walking has been going well. I've had very little pain from my plantar fasciitis and only the slightest twinges in my knee. Getting new shoes about every 3 months seems to be the key. Expensive habit, this walking.

Yesterday was my 8-year anniversary at this job. Difficult for me to grasp. I've learned a lot about medical equipment and Medicare rules and regulation. And insurance in general. Truly life skills.

I suppose I'll just keep trucking along. Get this house paid off, and then re-assess. I guess 9 more years won't be too bad.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.