Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Started looking at my view counts per post before I started writing. These numbers are important to me because I like to think that people should be working but instead are reading my nonsense. From what I understand, this qualifies as sticking it to The Man. It's not quite the level of pooping while on the job...yet. 

Sorry to all of you self-employed people who found their way here. No one's saying you can't stick it to yourself, of course. Sometimes you just gotta start sticking.

And some days you should be a good employee to yourself. 

There's a rainbow of rebellion to choose from; now go forth and paint the world. Also there are wavelengths that can't be seen by the human eye; try to work those in as well.

Sometimes I think the act of writing is playing a song. Then I remember that I don't know how to write a song and I stop thinking that. I'll think it again, later, despite myself.

Oh yeah, the vaccine for the plague has arrived. Unlikely I'll have access to it for months. I wonder if I should get tested to see if I have antibodies? I swear I felt a little off for a couple weeks in a way that did not feel like my typical brain hi-jinks. 

Perhaps I'm getting creative. Brain must be picking up on all this stick-it-to-The-Man talk going on around here. Too easily influenced. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.