Monday, December 14, 2020

 

I've returned from my 6-Day Weekend adventure in idleness. I did not accomplish much. The house is cleaner. And the the furniture has been re-arranged. New light bulbs obtained. 

Christmas shopping seems a bit hollow this year. Must remember that the gesture is important. Even if it's crap we don't really need.

I did get rid of some of that. Some clothing I rarely wear. Donate it along. I think I meant to organize a bit more, but I did not.

It was a little sad vacuuming up Watson's fur tumbleweeds. His fur is till pretty much everywhere. There are strands on my big black coat. And who knows if my car will ever be completely fur-free. 

I'm going to start a new thing where I will get up on the weekends around 7 and go sleep on the couch in the living room. Get all the sunlight coming in from the windows. The couch is comfy but not as comfy as my bed, so I can get a jump start on my day. I hate that I sleep in so late. 

We'll see if it works to get me moving earlier. There's a lot of trouble to get in to, if only I put my mind to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.