Friday, December 04, 2020


I like how I can look at a picture of the sun on the horizon and decide on my own if it's a sunrise or a sunset. [nerd voice] "Technically, it's both because the Earth is revolving."

I've got most of next week off. Tuesday through Friday. Woo-hoo, a 6-day weekend! I have no set plans for this time period, except maybe clean up the backyard. The puppies have found everything that can be torn apart and strewn it all over the yard. They got into a cushion for one of the outdoor chairs and it almost looks like snow.

I guess I'll need to purchase a rake. 

I also need to get to the turf shop and buy some scraps of turf. To put turf over the entire yard is a large expense. But scraps of turf throughout the yard might at least give the pups something to lie on while they sun themselves, although they are quite content to lie in the dirt. I pet them and it's just a cloud of dust.

Wary though. Will still need shade for the summer. Turf can get hot. Maybe I'll design it and go from there. Pretty little pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.