Monday, November 23, 2020

 The music is good. Takes me away from the constant phone-checking. I feel like I check the phone as if there's something in it that I will find satisfying, but there rarely is. Reminds me of checking the fridge over and over. Still the same stuff that was there before. There will be new things when I put in new things.


Music puts in new things. Or at least shuffles around the existing things so when I open the door of my mind the little bulb illuminates things that were always there but I hadn't been noticing. I suppose I could experiment with different types of music. What I'm listening to now is mostly moody and melancholy. Songs about time not existing and going back to the night we met. 

Maybe we met more than once. Many nights, under many moons.


They sing at me and I want to talk to them, to tell them what I think and what's on my mind. This is new. New-ish. When all media became experienced together, like watching a play in a crowded theater. My my my. I know not yet if it's bad or good. I only know that it's different to watch something when it can watch you back. And when you can feel all the other minds processing it. 

Throwing every meaning at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.