Tuesday, May 04, 2021

Today's post is brought to you by Sugar-Sweetened Flavor Drink #17: Flavor 17 is inspired by what we think lemons and limes tasted like.

There's some short stories I need to read to help Ender with his homework.
"Harrison Bergeron"
"Helen on 86th Street"
"Scarlet Ibis"
"The Necklace"

Not familiar with these stories yet, but I will be. 

My dad asked me to cut his hair, a buzz cut. He's had long, silvery hair for a while and I guess he's tired of it. He is balding a little, but not much. Maybe he just wanted a cooler haircut for the summer. 

I lifted yesterday, and completed a shorter walking workout. Slowly building back up to where I was all of two weeks ago. Bah. This weakness heaps me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.