Wednesday, May 05, 2021

This is something I enjoy. I forget sometimes. A great deal of time has passed. It doesn't exactly build on itself, but it does interact. Like a kitten playing among ancient ruins.

The bamboo is recovering from where the puppies chewed it, and I am pleased. I like caring for my bamboo. I do worry that this inhospitable soil will not properly nourish it as it grows. I must learn about the soil and what the plants need to thrive, and then give it that.

I walked for a longer period of time yesterday. Not at my full strength, but much closer. Surprising how much a week and a half of taking it easy can slow me down. Sloth must be my natural state. 

This song has robot sounds. "Off You" by The Breeders. I guess they're not really robot sounds, but I immediately thought of robots. 

Fun fact about me: I rescue bees from swimming pools when I can. If I see them struggling in the water, I lift them out and protect them until they are dry enough to fly. While I was at Tiki Oasis AZ 2021, a bee perched on my shoulder as it dried. It gave me an excuse to talk about bees, and how they only sting in self-defense, and to never smash a bee because they release a smell that tells the other bees to sting, and where. 

Wasps are afforded no such protection. Just bees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.