Thursday, March 11, 2021

This morning I tied my shoe and stared at the dust floating through a shaft of sunlight shining through the gap in the curtains of the living room window.

It's now been 48 hours since my vaccination and I feel no ill effects. I think perhaps I had the slightest of headaches yesterday. So slight I thought I might be imagining it. 

Pain exists in the mind, I suppose.

Oh yeah, I was going to raise up my work desk by shoving bricks under it. Maybe I'll do that this weekend. 

I prefer having my keyboard really high up, so when I'm typing I look like a T-rex. 

Still resisting purchasing a TV. And a greyhound. I must learn to enjoy the tech and hounds I have. 

Holy crap, the Fukushima disaster was ten years ago. See, I'm here wishing for a fancier TV and there are people who had their entire town destroyed. I must remember that desire is an ocean, and I can float on it or drown in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.