Thursday, March 25, 2021

Eating much less meat will help the world a little bit. Now if I could wean myself off of Amazon that would probably help the world too. And I'd end up with a lot less crap.

OnePlus is coming out with a smart watch. I might get one. I like the company. And my Garmin 235 works fine but it only buzzes once when people call me. Makes me miss calls. Which is usually just my mom, but she's sensitive to that sort of thing.

Note to self: start small business.

I don't know what's happening to me. Maybe nothing, and I'm just noticing it now? Maybe I don't feel different and that's confusing to me. I'm assuming, if I were to go mad, that I could look back at my writing and get some insight as to why. Or at least when. Maybe I feel okay because I keep dreaming of Watson the dog. I feel some guilt that I don't love my other dogs the way I loved him. If that's even the right word for it. I felt a connection to Watson, like we understood each other. 

There are people who clone their dogs, which I am not okay with. You can't clone that connection though, and it discourages me to think of people who can love their dogs so much but still miss the point of why they loved. They only know the trappings of love, but not the substance. Or maybe they do know and just don't care. I don't know. Maybe it's all those things. Maybe we all have to pretend a little anytime we love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.