Wednesday, February 24, 2021

I can see how easy it is to get obsessed with money. I'm sitting here with my tax return and I definitely feel like I can do anything. I know I can't, but I feel like I can. My first fantasy is to turn the backyard patio into a pseudo-oasis. Lay wood-looking tile over the concrete, and a big patch of turf. The spring/summer/fall heat is coming. 

Hmm...I could make a wooden bar out there. Or just buy an old wooden boat and call it good. 

But no, shade. Shade is what I need. A big canopy over the backyard, or maybe even the side and front of the house. 

Climate change is real, and in the land of the heat, the man with the shade is king. Maybe I'll contact some company and get a survey and quote, and then when it's much more money than I'm willing to spend, I can put this dream aside. Purchase a nice cheap sunhat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.