Thursday, December 31, 2020

New Year's Eve still. Plan on hanging out on the Discord server with the Game Knights. Since we can't hang out and play games in person. 

I'll walk as usual, regular routine. Then maybe have a glass of Plantation Rum. Do some dishes. Clean up in general. There's boxes of things to go through. Stuff I should let go of. There's a curtain rod I've been meaning to hang. I'd have to move some things out of the way to get access to it which is why I haven't done it before. It's certainly time.

I'm watching a British detective mystery show. Very interesting stuff. Everyone's like. "Pardon me, I think you are the murderer; won't you join me in the sitting room and we can discuss it?" It's as if they're operating under the premise that everyone has One Bad Thing they're allowed to do and once it's used up there's nothing to worry about. It's like the mystery is who ate the pie cooling on the window sill. Can't get eaten twice now, kennit? 

Was there anything I planned to do this year? I don't remember. Oh yes, there was a wedding but that has been postponed. Doesn't really count as the type of planning I meant. Goals, accomplishments, that sort of thing. The things we do in rebellion of time's inevitable march. Mostly I've been holding steady. 

That's a good thing, I think. I prefer it anyway, to the other thing. Chaos. Mostly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.