Thursday, November 19, 2020

Fun* Facts About Me, Accurate As Of Right Now

1. The total number of jeans I own is zero. I find jeans cold in the winter, hot in the summer, they afford virtually no warmth if they get wet, and they take forever to dry. They're also bulky, and I don't like travelling with more than a single backpack of clothing. Cutting-edge garment for say, gold-mining in the 1800's, an activity and era I spend very little time in. 2. Tattoos of words annoy me. Similar to the feeling I might get if I were viewing an abstract painting that had the words "Abstract Painting" written on it. I guess when it's a tattoo it feels like the person is saying it over and over and over again. That's how it feels to my brain anyway. On principle tattoos I believe tattoos can be whatever the person wants because it's their body. 3. I miss my friend kermit. She used to blog. We were blog friends. *facts may not be fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.