Thursday, December 14, 2017

Going back through my walking history, such as it is. February 2017 I averaged 3,827. April, May, and June I start hitting 12-13 thousand daily. Now I'm up to about 16,000 on average. Not bad.

It's not perfect, since I walk at an incline. I'm up to the full 12% my treadmill can do. I think I started around 6%. So whatever maths need to happen to factor in the same amount of steps at a steeper climb.

It feels good. I'm in a place where I can walk for quite a while, play my video games, and not be in too much pain. All injuries are currently manageable.

The other day I forgot how old I am. I was sure it was more than 33. I'm 35 years, 7 months, and 2 days old.

This blog began in 2003. Fourteen years ago. Fascinating.

I'll have to sit down and read through them. Maybe I'll do that while I'm recovering. Put it on the list of things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.