Friday, December 15, 2017

Bit of a brain in my damage. Head hurts a bit. Maybe I slept dehydrated. Dehydration, my greatest weekends. I remember this one time in Basic Training where I slurred some random greeting to passing Lt. Colonel. At the time we all had an ingrained fear of officers. I was so dehydrated I felt no fear. I was drinking at a drinking fountain in the mess hall when he strode in through the door. I don't know what garbled nonsense I spouted at him but he was startled for a moment. Too puzzled to be angry, he quickly resumed his stride and was lost from my sight.

Maybe when I die I should be put into one of those Dune-style human juicers to extract all my water. For science?

The Star Wars movie is out. People are excited. I'm excited too, I think. I don't feel like I have to see it as soon as possible. As long as I see it in the next couple weeks I'll be happy.

There's going to be a Star Wars film every year forever or until they become unprofitable, it seems.

My head feels better now. Good, good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.