Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Stayed up too late and dreamed about having superpowers. I could talk to cats. It wasn't that useful.

My surgeon is trying to get me scheduled before the end of the year. Allegedly, I'll be mostly incapacitated for a while. Much suffering awaits.

One concern is my dogs. They like to jump on me when I'm in bed. That could be extremely painful. Probably the easiest thing to do is get a dog cone and put it myself.

It will be prime time for brooding, watching scary movies, regretting lost loves, planning my bathroom renovation, staring wistfully into the distance, not talking, reading, and maybe even some writing.

Organizing/shedding non-essential items. Contemplating the institutions that exist solely to squeeze money out of a human being, then drop them back into the work bucket until they absorb some more cash and are ready to be squeezed again.

Maybe I'll get those space station curtains for the game room. Those are neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.